Friday, August 5, 2011

Teenage Wishes Part 12

There was a questionnaire called "The Wishes You'd Like to Come True" given to students at the continuation high school one day when I was subbing (in 2007). Some of the answers were too good to keep to myself, so I've been posting them here.

I've been doing this for a while. The other questions and answers to this questionnaire can be found here.

Today, I'm posting two questions. First: "The number of children I'd like to raise. Why?"

  • 16. Because the girl I'm talking to wonna have 16 kids.
  • 2. 1 to be a rebel, 1 to be a child prodigy.
  • 2. Me & my sister were only 2.
  • 2.329. Because 3's just too much.
  • 3 or 5. Because 3 is my favorite number and 5 because I want twins then 3 kids.
  • 5-8. Cause I'd like to start my own tribe.
  • 1. Because my mom has 3.
And the second question: "The person I'd choose as my best friend. Why?"  
  • myself. Because you can't trust nobody.
  • Jessica Alba. She's hot.
  • Will Ferral. Because he is halarious.
  • Bill Gates. He has money.
  • Winnie the pooh. He is very loyal.  
As before, the spelling and capitalization is theirs. 

I have four questions left before I exhaust this thread. And two of those questions have so few answers that I might combine them into one post. Now I need to keep an eye out for this as a lesson plan again in the future.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.