Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Blog Action Day Is Coming

In lieu of an actual post today, I'm going to direct you to another blog where I contribute something once a month. Today was my day.  

But before you check that out, make sure to sign up for Blog Action Day. What? You've never heard of Blog Action Day?  

Blog Action Day was started in 2007 as a way for the community of bloggers to make an impact by posting on one topic of importance on the same day. I joined the first time I heard about it, and I've done it every year since. (My previous Blog Action Day posts.)  

Please join me on October 16th by writing a post about food.  

And today my other post was about infinity scarves. (Hey, I was cold!)  

3 comments:

  1. Food and I are in a dangerous circle together. I love eating it but it adds to my waistline and threatens to give me diabetes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm all signed up for Blog Action Day! I did it last year--was a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of Blog Action Day. I'll return to read your post.

    I could use a scarf today. It's chilly!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.