Monday, July 22, 2013

Thumb Drive Jewelry

I just replaced my thumb drives. Flash drives. USB drives. Whatever they're called.

Since I store my stories on them (as well as everything else), I like to have backups. And they were on sale, so I figured it was time.

But they're tiny.

I got a little worried. What happens if I lose them?

Which is silly. I don't lose things. Not generally. I tend to know where I put things, and I put those things back in the place they belong when I finish with them.

But still, I thought I should have some insurance...


A little addition to make sure that these things aren't too small...


This should make them harder to lose, don't you think?

4 comments:

  1. And fuzzier! LOL. How adorable. I send everything to email for backup--then it's accessible from anywhere with an internet connection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would think that would definitely make it harder to lose your flash drives. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute key chains (or flash drive chains). They should be much easier to keep track of now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a jolly good idea! Imthink I will do same!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.