Wednesday, September 25, 2013

A Major Award

Every Wednesday (hmmm, that would be today) Crystal Collier hosts Writerly Wednesdays which highlights a different young adult author each week. There's also a two-truths-and-one-lie contest with a prize drawing for all those that guess correctly.

Why am I bringing this up?

A couple weeks ago, I was the winner. See my prize.


Cool, huh? This was from C.M. Keller. I got an ecopy of the book as well. (Which I'll read one of these days. You should see my Nook library. Or, then again, maybe you'd better not.)

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your win! I love the mug idea. I really want one for my book.

    And I'm guessing your Nook library resembles my Kindle library.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! And it was a pretty tough guess you won too. I hope the mug serves you well. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool mug! Congrats on winning it and the book :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! What a nice prize.

    I bet your Nook library is impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks pretty cool.

    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.