Wednesday, November 27, 2013

A Sip of the Wild Side

It must be my limited HTML knowledge, but I can't seem to update my patterns page. Grrr.

The reason I want to update my patterns pages is because I've added a new pattern. You may recall my scaly water bottle carrier:


and scaly demi cozy:

I finally got the pattern posted. It's a bargain at $5.00. It's 24 pages of instructions and photos illustrating those instructions. It only took me three months to complete.

For my regular readers who aren't crocheters, I was thinking of giving away the cozy and carrier pictured. The ones that I made as I photographed them. What do you think? Would you be interested? (If so, I'll get a contest set up in the next week or so.)

2 comments:

  1. It only took you three months, eh? That's all? *shaking head* You're a wonder, Liz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't help that nothing about HTML makes any sort of sense.

    Those are cute :). Good job.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.