Thursday, March 6, 2014

Forced Move

I was covering the journalism class at the continuation high school, and the lesson plan was to read through a news magazine aimed at students. There was this article in there that threw me for a loop. I couldn't find the article, but I found an article in the New York Times covering the same topic: "China's Great Uprooting".

And it just screamed a "what if?" question for us:

What if you (or your main character) were forced to move away from everything you had ever known?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.