Monday, December 29, 2014

Christmas Brag Post

It looks like I've been doing these for a couple years now. Unfortunately, this year I don't have much to brag about. But it's not like there's anything else to talk about this week...

I ran out of time, so the twin nephews got store bought sleepers (with feet). And Archer Girl, who's now 13, got a gift card (because she didn't want anything knitted). But I knit her something anyway...


She was more excited by the gift card it contained. (Apologies for the pic. I can't quite get purple to show as purple. Sigh.)

Then for middle nephew, online alias Rambo per his mother, I knit a frog hat...


That came out rather cute, but Rambo was less than thrilled. His younger brother enjoyed it more. Ah well.

At least HapkidoKid liked his hat...


One out of three ain't bad.

(Don't feel sorry for me, please. I was very last minute this year, and really could have done better on the knitting front. I'm pleased with how things turned out, and Rambo has been feeling poorly, so he might enjoy the hat when he's not sick.)

Oh, I did get one present knit way early. Remember "X Marks the Scarf"?


Also a Christmas present.

10 comments:

  1. You knit the cutest things. I think you're a great aunt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think these gifts are special and some may not realize how much. I love the froggie hat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are very talented to attempt to make gifts, i liked all you featured here.

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those hats were brilliant! You have every right t brag Liz.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm comparing it to previous years when there was more to list.

      Delete
  5. I love that frog hat! I know kids are really into those hats now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! I'm loving that frog hat! And what a cool gift card holder! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like that hat! Great colors :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.